Transcripts & Records

Need a Transcript?

Students needing an official transcript or academic history for middle school students, please complete this TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM.


Official Transcripts will be signed, sealed, and mailed to the address provided by the student. Or, if allowed by receiving institution, emailed to the provided email address. 

Transcript Request FAQ

Unofficial Transcripts

Attention *Current High School Students,
Did you know that your unofficial transcript is now available for you to download in the Portfolio section of your Skyward Family/Student Access?

*If you are not a currently enrolled student, please submit an online request.

** If it is 1st semester and you are a 9th grader or a new student your transcript may be blank until semester 2.

Change of Address

To update your student's address, please email a new Residency Verification Form (Spanish) with the requested documents to the Registrar

ICS Profile

Education Verification Request

Employers and other third parties requesting education verification must provide a signed release/waiver from the student authorizing release of the information.

Email the signed release/waiver to the Registrar

If you also require a copy of the student's transcript, please refer to the above transcript request information.

Transfer Records

Other schools or school districts in which the student intends to enroll shall be provided with a transcript of the contents of the student's standard records upon receipt of an official request from the school district. RCW 28A.225.330

Please request through OSPI or Email your official request to the Registrar.


If you are a recent graduate and have not yet picked up your diploma, please contact our Registrar to make arrangements.

Diplomas are a one-time ceremonial item and cannot be reordered.

We do not have copies of diplomas. If verification of graduation from International Community School is required, a transcript can be requested using the form above.