Transcript Requests

Current students may fill out the online Transcript Request Form.  

Former students may email their request to KRSUMMERS@LWSD.ORG. Please include your date of graduation, name at graduation and a scanned copy of your photo ID. 

  • Official – Transcript is signed, stamped, and sealed in an envelope to make it formal and show that it comes straight from your high school. Colleges, summer programs, volunteer programs, etc. may request an official copy of your transcript. If you request an official copy, you must provide a recipient address (not yourself), and it will be mailed directly to the recipient.
  • Unofficial -  A PDF copy of your Unofficial Transcript can be found on Skyward. If you are asked to upload the document yourself, an unofficial transcript is likely what is required.