**Please click on 2021 ICS Virtual Music Concert to view it live at 2:PM on June 8th, 2021**
About the Program
The ICS Music Program aims to provide opportunities for all students to learn,
create, and experience all aspects of music. We currently offer 5 musical ensembles that meet before, during, and after school. These ensembles are the Middle School Symphony Ensemble, High School Symphony Ensemble, Choir, Jazz Band, and Pep Band.
The ICS Music Ensembles perform multiple concerts each year and play at the ICS graduation. The ensembles also participate in the LWSD and Northlake Region music festivals. In addition, students in an ensemble can also participate in All-State and solo/ensemble competitions, as well as LWSD honor ensembles.
To register for one of our ensembles, please follow the link to our online registration forms below:
- My student does not play an instrument but would like to learn. Can they join band or orchestra with no experience playing an instrument?
- My student plays piano. What ensemble can they join?
- Can I join more than one music ensemble and receive academic credit for it?
- Does ICS provide students with instruments?
- Where can students store their instruments during the day?
- Where do the music ensembles rehearse?
- Is there a fee to join?
- My student is not in an ensemble at ICS. Can they still participate in the Lake Washington School District/Northlake Region Solo & Ensemble Festivals and WMEA All-State?
- Can a student earn academic credit in a music ensemble at ICS?