The ICS Library is here for you during remote learning. Use the drop-down menus below to access important information as we begin the 2020-21 School Year.
Things to know right now:
- BOOK FAIR October 26-30! Completely virtual ordering and home delivery from Third Place Books. ICS Library gets books for our students and you get great books plus the opportunity to support a local Pacific Northwest Bookstore! Use this link to start shopping on October 26. Note: link will not be "live" until 8:00 am on 10/26. Be sure to check the box that asks if your school is holding a book fair this week and enter ICS when prompted! Thank you for your support!
- Curbside Check-out starts this month! Get your hands on a real book! Instructions for students are on the Library Channel in Teams or scroll down to Library Catalog tab below. We also have an expanded eBooks collection through SORA (see below)
- Battle of the Books page is live! Check it out for all the details.
- We are a new PROJECT LIT chapter. See below for information about high school book groups with a focus on diversity, bias and other relevant social issues.
- Students and teachers are participating on our Spooky Short Story Contest!
Contact Mrs. Peterson if you have questions about technology, good books and homework issues!
The ICS Library received a fantastic grant over the summer from the East-King School Retirees' Association for more graphic novels. Our collection is growing and we will figure out a way to get them out to students for curbside pick-up (hopefully in your neighborhood!) soon.
Thank you also to the ICS PTSA for their generous support of the ICS Library. With the PTSA's support, we were able to purchase many fiction and non-fiction titles for our growing collection!
ICS Library Mission Statement:
The ICS library is a place where all students have the opportunity to successfully access, evaluate, use and enjoy literature and information.
Library Hours: Library is closed for now. Visit the Library in Teams!
Follow the library for Bookstagrams each week!