WELCOME TO THE ICS LIBRARY!
How can we help you today?
- Need tech help over the summer? Contact the Family Technology Access Support Team (425) 936-1322 or email@example.com
- SORA eBooks: Check out SORA for some great books from our library and from the King County Library Collection.
- Battle of the Books: Start reading for 2023-24 now! Book list and more information below!
- PROJECT LIT: High School only first semester.
Contact Mrs. Peterson if you need help finding great books 📚 or research resources 🔍 or if you have technology questions 💻.
Find it Fast!
- Library Catalog
- Check out an ebook!
- Information about Laptops
- Need to Read? Find Suggestions Here!
- Battle of the Books 2023-24
- Project LIT
- Resources for Parents
- King County Library
Check out an ebook!
Information about Laptops
Need to Read? Find Suggestions Here!
Battle of the Books 2023-24
Resources for Parents
King County Library
Thank you also to the ICS PTSA for their generous support of the ICS Library. With the PTSA's support, we were able to purchase many books and ebooks for our growing collection!
Thank you also to the Kirkland Youth Council and the Lake Washington Schools Foundation for grants to purchase non-fiction titles for our library!
ICS Library Mission Statement:
The ICS library is a place where all students have the opportunity to successfully access, evaluate, use and enjoy literature and information.
Librarian: Amber Peterson
Library Assistant: Erika Franke
7:00 am - 3:00 pm
M, T, TH & F
7:00 - 12:50 pm
Follow the library for Bookstagrams each week!