Thursday, December 13, 2018
The presentation will be in the ICS Lyceum and we have limited space. Attendance at Information Night is not mandatory.
Choice School Application Timeline for 2019-20
- December 10, 2018 – Online application opens (due by 4:00 p.m. on January 18, 2019)
- January 18, 2019 – Online applications due by 4:00 p.m.
- February 1, 2019 – Lottery held at district
- February 8, 2019 – Notification to families
- February 22, 2019 – Acceptance deadline
All Lake Washington School District students entering 6th grade are welcome to apply and must do so by January 18, 2019. Priority is determined solely by a lottery system so that all who apply have an equal chance to attend. Those who are not chosen will be put on a wait list. While the lottery is for incoming 6th graders, older students may apply also, but will be admitted on a "space available" basis. Above is a list of dates relating to student application procedure to ICS.
Names not selected will be placed on a wait-list and will be notified when a space opens. While waiting, students should enroll at their local middle school, as there is no way to determine if and when an opening will occur. All prospective ICS families must follow and complete the application process and adhere to all dates and timelines.