About Student Schedules and Registration
6th-12th grade are placed and scheduled into their next year’s courses in an aim to meet graduation requirements and credit requirements to graduate from ICS and the Lake Washington School District. There are multiple times at which we do registration at ICS:
The beginning is in February when students gain registration information from counselors and administration and begin to choose their courses for the next school year. 8th-12th grade students sign-up for courses through the High School and Beyond Plan: Career Cruising program. 6th and 7th grade students are scheduled by our office staff. Once students register in February their preferences are locked in until September.
The only schedule changes we do in at the beginning of the school year are for:
• Students who were placed in the incorrect level of a course
• Students who are missing a class needed for graduation requirements (I.e. Humanities, I.S., etc.)
• To accommodate an IEP/504 plan
No schedule changes are made on registration day unless previously scheduled with Ms. Cummings, our Academic and College/Career Counselor. All schedule changes can be requested the first two weeks of school after camp/summit.
January marks the end of second semester. This is a time where some students may choose to make changes to their schedule if needed for graduation or other circumstances.
Registration Day 2017
A wise person once said, "Start as you plan to continue." Come to registration prepared!
Registration Day is Wednesday, August 30th, 2017.
8:30 am - 6th grade | 9:30 am - 7th grade | 10:30 am - 8th grade |11:30 am - 9th grade
12:00 pm - 10th grade | 12:30 pm - 11th grade | 1 pm - 12th grade | 1:30 pm - All grades
- ICS Registration forms for 2017-18 (Updated Fee Schedule August 14, updated Logo Wear list August 20, updated laptop agreement August 24)
Registration forms for the 2017-18 school year
- Camp Cispus information and forms for 2017
Camp information, student info form, and permission slip - return to the school by Registration Day, August 30, 2017
- Student Summit forms for 2017 (Updated August 27, 2017 with corrected schedule and field trip permission form)
- Logo clothing flyer and order form
Including Middle and High School Students Rights & Responsibilities
LWSD Laptop Agreement Form -- new versions for middle and high school are in the Registration forms packet.
- LWSD Laptop Handbook (updated August 24, 2017)
Go to PowerSchool, Skyward Gradebook, Payments, etc.
You can pay for school fees, yearbook, music, graduation, and ASB online on the Parent Portal. Choose Online Payments. If you pay online, please bring a printed receipt to show at registration.